Quality and manufacturing processes supported in a single, integrated, paperless system
TIPQA™ is a powerful system for a paperless shop floor execution environment. It manages work instructions, receives work orders from the ERP and has the flexibility to either author routings/operations or receive them from the ERP.
Even if you are using paper-based routers, TIPQA™ can automate quality inspections, resulting nonconformance processing, and the creation and recording of traceable components. Further, our configuration and traceability capabilities result in an as-built and/or as-maintained configuration with quality history.
Additional manufacturing-related processes that are supported include:
- Audit Action Requests
- Quality Improvement Requests
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Facilities Action Requests
- Planning Change Requests
- Preventive Action Requests
- Product Hold Management
- Scrap Cost Tracking
- Failure Chaining and Root Cause
- Tooling Problem Reports
- Engineering Change Order / Design Failure
- Custom Rework Process Management
- Standard Repair/Rework Process Management
Bottom line? TIPQA™ simplifies and enhances quality management so that you can manufacture with confidence.