TUG 2017 Florida Conference Overview
- Pre-Conference sessions provide the ability to participate in product demonstrations and focus group discussions
- Hands-on product assistance and demonstrations are available from experienced TIPQA™ Staff in the Open Lab
- Dual-track breakout sessions provide valuable info for the experienced, and the not-so-experienced user
- Customer-led breakout sessions illustrating real-world scenarios and successes from TIPQA™ implementations
- Plenty of opportunities for networking
By attending TUG 2017, you will congregate with industry peers and TIPQA™ experts, gaining knowledge as you:
- Observe and participate in TIPQA™ product demonstrations
- Develop a deeper understanding of TIPQA™ module functionality
- Learn new approaches and business practices utilizing TIPQA™
- Take part in discussions concerning ERP/ TIPQA™ profiles
- Obtain up-to-date information on key enhancements that could prove beneficial to your operations
- Participate in targeted forums and share experiences with industry leading companies
- Improve Return-on-Investment strategies
- Build relationships outside of your traditional environment
Don’t just take our word for it, read various testimonials from previous conference attendees.
In addition to admittance to conference sessions, your registration also includes:
- Welcome Reception* on Tuesday evening. (Event TBD)
- Group Outing* (Event TBD)
- Continental breakfast on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks throughout the conference
*Spouses/guests are welcome to attend both the Welcome Reception and the Group Outing for an additional fee as specified on the TUG Registration Form.
We appreciate your understanding that all other amenities offered during the conference (continental breakfast, lunch and snacks breaks) are for TUG registered attendees only.
Who Should Attend?
TUG 2017 is a must for anyone who is involved in:
- Planning and Design
- Process Improvement
- Test and Inspection
- Correction and Preventative Action
- Materials Management
- Waste and Cost Reduction
- Supplier Audits
- Customer Service
Join others from Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, IT, Customer Service and Supplier Management who have found this annual conference to be an invaluable event, including:
- Quality Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Specialist
- Quality System Administrators
- Quality Technicians
- Quality Inspectors
- Inspection Supervisors
- Process Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Program Managers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Business System Auditors
- Business Analysts
- System Analysts
- Software & Systems Developers
- Purchasing Managers
- Supplier Quality Managers
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dates of TUG 2017?
TUG 2017 will be held Tuesday, November 7 through Friday, November 10, 2017.
(* preconference offerings begin in the afternoon)
Where is TUG 2017 taking place?
The conference will be held in Orlando, Florida. For detailed hotel information visit the Renaissance at Sea World Hotel Site.
Do I need to register for the conference and the hotel separately?
Yes. You may book your room via online Registration. Hotel Reservations can be made either online or via phone by calling (407) 351-5555.
Are group discounts available?
Yes. For additional information please see quantity discounts on registration form.
Is there a schedule available?
Yes. Schedule can be found at https://tiptechnologiesuserconferen2017.sched.com/
What is the check-in procedure at the conference?
Attendees will need to check-in to obtain their conference materials and badge.
Can my spouse/guest participate in any conference activities?
Yes. Guests of registered attendees are welcome to participate in the Tuesday evening Welcome Reception, Group Dinner, and the Group Outing. Please note, there is an additional fee for guests, and they must be at least 21 years of age. Please see Fees and Discount and the conference Registration form for additional information.
Does the hotel cater to both business travelers and families?
Yes. To obtain more information on the hotel, visit the Renaissance at Sea World Hotel Site. With over 100+ attractions across the city and seven of the world’s top theme parks, Orlando is unlike any other destination full of unforgettable experiences waiting for you to explore.
What is the conference attire?
Business casual attire is recommended for conference sessions. Attendees are welcome to wear more casual attire for the group outing and social activities.
What if I need to cancel?
Refunds and substitutions are available. All cancellations must be received in writing. Please email your cancellation to email@example.com A full refund of your registration fee, less a $75.00 processing fee, will be issued for cancellations received by September 29, 2017. For cancellations received from September 29 to November 7, 2017, a refund of 50% of your registration fee, less a $75.00 processing fee, will be processed. No refunds will be made for cancellations after November 7, 2017. Additionally, you are responsible for canceling your own hotel reservation by contacting the Renaissance at Sea World Hotel directly at (407) 351-5555. Hotel cancellation policies will apply.
If you have previously registered for TUG 2017 and cannot attend, you may substitute another individual from your organization at any time.
I have additional questions. What is the best means to get my questions answered?
Your questions can best be communicated to us via the Contact Us form, or by contacting us at (262) 544-1211 x118.