May 29, 2014, 6:10 p.m. EDT
MILWAUKEE, May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — TIP Technologies, the leading provider of Quality, Compliance, and Shop Floor Execution (SFE) software, is pleased to announce the release of the latest version of its enterprise product, TIPQA 7.5 Enterprise.
The latest release of TIPQA ™ incorporates an abundance of new features and enhancements for Quality, Compliance, and Shop Floor Execution. This is just a sampling of what TIPQA ™ Release 7.5 Enterprise has to offer:
- Shop Floor Execution combines product traceability and Quality Management System functionality into a single user experience for Quality and Manufacturing data collection on the factory floor.
- ERP integration: SAP Certification for our named ERP interface to SAP ERP. First phase release of our newest named ERP interface to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Enhanced Analytical Features – Dashboard with Key Process Indicator alerts supporting direct drill down to supporting documents for problem resolution.
- Risk Management – Risk mitigation added to our CAPA process to enhance support of AS9100 requirements.
- UID Registry functionality added to automatically create XML to fulfill the requirements of the FAR and DFARS.
- Other enhancements adding additional best practices defined by our customers and continuous market research with collaboration through industry analysts.
Mike Miller, Founder and President of TIP Technologies announced today the release of TIPQA ™ 7.5 Enterprise and emphasized that this release reinforces TIP Technologies leadership position in delivering the right products, at the right time. “Through new applications, enhancements to existing features, and a more robust platform our customers will receive immediate benefit. The capabilities in TIPQA ™ 7.5 Enterprise are a testament to TIP Technologies commitment to provide intuitive, flexible solutions to increase overall functionality, improved end user experience across all manufacturing in Aerospace, Defense, and Medical manufacturing industries.”
“TIP Technologies leverages our investments to enhance our products and services while continuing to be recognized as the Thought Leader for Quality Management. We deliver Compliance, Full and Skip Lot Traceability, As Built/Maintained configuration, Vendor Management, and complete audit capabilities for our customers around the world. We will continue to partner with our customers as we work with them to deliver measurable and repeatable results that positively impact theirs and their customers reputation and profitability…” stated Ronald Dolan, Executive Vice President.
For more information on other enhancements made to the latest release, contact TIP Technologies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844 847-8324. Visit us on the Web at www.tiptech.com .
About TIP Technologies
TIP Technologies was a pioneer and continues to be the recognized leader and innovator in quality assurance software. Founded in 1989, the company was one of the first to provide integrated quality assurance software using a commercial, off-the-shelf strategy. With companies around the world, continuously and successfully deploying TIPQA ™. TIP Technologies focuses on serving the needs of companies in regulated discrete manufacturing industries. We don’t just create quality assurance software. When it comes to compliance , traceability and global supplier management , we deliver peace of mind. TIP Technologies is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, with additional regional operations representing EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) APAC (Asia, Pacific, China), and North America. For more information please visit http://www.tiptech.com or contact us at 844 847-8324 (844-TIPTECH).
TIPQA is a trademark of TIP Technologies, Inc. All other product names and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE TIP Technologies
Copyright (C) 2014 PR Newswire. All rights reserved