Business Process and Technical Support Consultant
TIP Technologies, based in Waukesha, WI, is the the leading provider of Enterprise Quality Assurance and Shop Floor Execution Software. Our software offerings are implemented at 9 of the Top 10 US Aerospace and Defense companies and are specifically designed for the requirements of Aerospace, Commercial Space, Defense, Medical Devices, Automotive and other regulated highly complex manufacturing industries.
TIP Technologies is seeking a full-time Business Process and Technical Support Consultant. This individual will perform implementation related activities for our TIPQA™ Quality Management Solution and our TIPSFE™ Shop Floor Execution Solution at customer locations and in a virtual workspace.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform assessments and gap analysis of processes to enable utilization of TIPQA
- Perform TIPQA software installation, configuration, training, data conversion and project management activities
- Participate in interface data-mapping activities to customer ERP systems and other key business systems
- Communicate customer driven TIPQA functionality enhancements and specifications, as well as participate in design validation activities
- Work closely with other team members to meet customer expectations and timelines.
- Manage and maintain customer relations throughout the project lifecycle
Other customer facing duties may include:
- Provide frontline response, ownership, resolution, and closure of all assigned support inquiries
- Enlist and coordinate other internal departments assistance (development, training, testing, IT, etc.) as needed.
- Assist in development of application use-case scenarios
- Assist in application testing through assigned use-case scenarios
- Assist in integration testing of ERP and other Interfaces through use-case scenarios
- Perform orderly transition of issue(s) to assisting departments
- Conduct confirmation testing, as required, to support issue resolution
- Maintain orderly, necessary, and timely communication with customers
- Maintain customer profiles, project schedules, and issue related information
- Provide documentation and information to internal and external customers concerning software defects, needs, recommendations, issues, clarifications, and other relevant data as required
- Some after-hours and weekend availability may be required
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with experience in quality and manufacturing process optimization using electronic systems and tools in highly regulated environments. Approximately 70% to 80% travel is expected . Candidates with a desire to work in a high-performance team environment with the ability to be a virtual employee and work out of a home office will be considered with the right experience and proven track record.
- 3+ years experience implementing, training and/or supporting Quality/ERP/MRP Systems in a regulated manufacturing environment. (TIPQA experience desired)
- Familiarization with at least one of the following ERP systems: Oracle Manufacturing, Deltek Costpoint, Infor ERP LN, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 3+ years Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, or Shop Floor Control functional experience
- Knowledge and experience in one or both of the following skill sets:
- Quality: Sampling, MRB, Auditing, Supplier Management, and Inspection Planning
- Manufacturing: Resource planning, Work Instructions, Workflow Planning, Operation Control, and MRP/ERP
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, desired but not required
Candidates responding to this posting must be US citizens.
Please submit your resume to HR@tiptech.com. Only those candidates of interest will be contacted.