Eliminate paper work orders and routings
Paper-based travelers can be eliminated by enabling TIPQA™’s work order and routings management capabilities. For maximum productivity, our system integrates with third-party systems such as ERPs and manufacturing execution systems.
Routing can be authored in TIPQA™ or received from an ERP or MES. Repair order or work order close verification can be sent to an MES. Operators can clock on and off on a single screen for simple recording, and this information can be made available to a third-party system for processing.
Everything about the work order and routings process is simpler and more efficient with TIPQA™.
Our rich feature set ensures effective work order, routings and operation management.
Setup & Configurability
- Author routings
- Author work order specific routings
- Publish electronic paperless routings
- Receive from the ERP:
- Routings / Operations
- Work order
- Work order picklist
- Work order specific routings/operations
- Control of operation step completion order if desired
- Restrict access to information by:
- Export license control (ITAR)
- Customer-defined security groups
- Record completions electronically
- Print work order for paper-based execution
- Clock-on clock-off screen buttons for simple time recording for use with a third-party system
- Bar code data collection
- Unlimited text and attachments
- Overdue notification and escalations
- Audit trail history tracking
- Unlimited views of data in grids
- Data export for ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Third-party MES system can interrogate TIPQA™ for repair order close verification
- Third-party MES system can interrogate TIPQA™ for work order close verification